Introducing emerging Yoruba indigenous Hip-Hop artist BARKBONE with his brand new single titled ‘Omo Ita’.
Produced by the young hit maker himself, JoshBeatz who has previously worked with the likes of Reminisce, Sinzu, Shank, Yung6ix and Dammy Krane among many huge Nigerian stars, ‘Omo Ita’ which also has emerging vocalist Gambari on the hook, is a fierce indigenous rap track that is sure to put BarkBone in the same conversation of indigenous Yoruba rappers causing a stir in African music right now, behind the likes of Olamide and Reminisce..
Backed by head thumping drum patterns, synth-heavy keyboards arrangements and lush flutes, which JoshBeatz puts together rather gloriously, BarkBone shows strong pedigree as a fast-rising Yoruba-speaking rapper with his witty wordplay, commanding flow and strong vocal presence.
With BarkBone starting to build a name for himself with radio airplay and massive support already from the likes of Cool FM, Unilag FM, City FM and Star FM among others, his new single ‘Omo Ita’ is sure to put BarkBone in good stead as he continues his accent to the top tier of indigenous Nigerian Hip-Hop!
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Tekno – Enjoy [AuDio]
- Yemi Alade – Deceive ft Rudeboy [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – My Bebe [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- WurlD – Bossy ft Kida Kudz & Cuppy [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Timaya – Don Dada [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2