APC governorship candidate in Bayelsa State, Chief David Lyon has pledged to right all the wrongs of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) government if he is elected as governor.
Chief David, who vowed to be a servant leader if he wins, gave this promise today during the launching of the APC governorship campaign organisation at the David Lyon Campaign Office in Yenagoa.
He said PDP has made Bayelsa a poor state and the people must now come together to send them parking on Nov. 16.
His words, “We must work hard; we must be united; the victory of the party lies on those of us who are here today.
“We must be courageous; I know we will face issues but we must stand firm to see that we defeat PDP come Nov. 16.
“I came to serve Bayelsa and not for Bayelsa to serve me; I’m assuring Bayelsa people that their lives will change for better under my government.
“Mistakes have been made by the PDP government but we are here to correct those mistakes. I will not disappoint you; I will always consult you before making decisions.”
TeleGram: Join Telegram Group
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Mizta Wynas – No JoY [AuDio]
- 1da Banton – Foreigner [AuDio + Video]
- Phyno – Speak Life (On God) [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Cheque – Satisfied [AuDio]
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune [Amapiano Lock Down Mix]