Beyonce has been attacked on social media by her beloved Beyhives and it has everything to do with her recently released video with Nicki Minaj, ‘Feeling Myself’.
The singer had Twitter in a tizzy after the billionaire was seen pouring expensive bottles of champagne into a hot tub in the recently released video.
Her brand of choice? Armand de Brignac (otherwise known as Ace of Spades) which can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Fun Fact: Her hubby Jay Z also owns the luxury brand.
Fans were super excited when the anticipated music video was released but after one that one particular scene, not everyone is as enthusiastic anymore.
One social media user pointed out that her waste could have been another man’s reward
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]