It has now been revealed by TMZ that the “minor issue” is that the twins were born prematurely and as such, they need to be monitored and kept “under the lights” for them to normalise.
Usually, when babies are born with jaundice, they are kept under a phototherapy light or under a sun lamp. Babies with jaundice have elevated bilirubin levels and the lights under which these babies are kept are designed to lower bilirubin in the blood to eliminate the jaundice. Exposing the baby to sunlight through a window also helps in lowering the bilirubin level as is done in most cases in Nigeria.
Since the source from Beyonce’s camp told TMZ that the babies are being kept “under the light”, there’s a possibility that asides being born premature, they also have jaundice. This is a common issue among premature babies and is usually not serious.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Joe El – Epo ft Zlatan & Davido
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Timi Dakolo – Everything
- Ajebo Hustlers – Pronto ft Omah Lay [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema