After the release of his debut album “Super Sun”, Bez is back with the break out 1st single off his forthcoming album.
“There’s A Fire” marks Bez’s return to the Nigerian music scene, it showcases his intentional sound swathed in African rhythms and syncopation.
‘There’s A Fire’ is an evolution of the sound that the Bez’s fans all over the world have come to know and love.
The music is beautiful and creative and it showcases an authentic African groove, fusing a large horn section, call and response and a long coda that is reminiscent of the late great Fela Kuti compositions.
Bez has spent the past year recording in studios in New York, Houston, Lagos, and even going to his Northern Nigerian village of Karu, Nasarawa State to work with and record traditional musicians and instrumentation to craft this big, bodacious, brilliant and brassy collection of records of which “There’s A Fire” is the first single.
The track features phenomenal bassist and recording artist, Michael Olatuja. Houston TX based, Marcie Chapa, extraordinary percussionist who currently plays in ‘Suga Mama’, Beyonce’s all female band.
Tying the sound all together is Bez’s producer and label head, Cobhams Asuquo.
‘There’s A Fire’ is a brilliantly crafted love song, co-written by both Bez and X3M Music recording artiste, Simi.
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Joe El – Epo ft Zlatan & Davido
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Pronto ft Omah Lay [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Gbona [AuDio]