Chyna’s lawyer, Lynne Ciani, revealed in a recent statement that Rob eventually admitted that his daughter was severely burned at his home one time but vowed that it would never repeat itself.
According to her, Blac Chyna was shocked and very angry when she found out about her baby’s injury but she still wants her daughter to be allowed visitations with her father.
She, however, added that Dream’s mum wants guarantees that such incidents never befall her child ever again.
Lynne said, “Chyna was shocked and extremely upset to discover that Dream had suffered a second severe burn very near the first burn on her leg,”
“When Chyna reached out to Rob to find out what had happened to their daughter, Rob initially lied to Chyna and denied that Dream’s second burn happened at his home.”
“It was at that point that Chyna contacted DCFS and the police to request an investigation into the circumstances surrounding Dream’s second-degree burn.
“While that development is a good start, Chyna will do everything within her power to ensure Dream’s safety during her visitations with her father.”
“Chyna still wants her daughter to be allowed visitations with her father. However, she also, of course, wants to ensure that Dream is never burned again (or injured by other neglectful conduct) while visiting her father.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]