He recently revealed that kids that attend boarding schools have now become the nightmare of parents, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, parents only end up with children that are psychologically damaged when they send them to these schools, so daily schooling is always the best option.
He added the huge cash payments and sacrifices end up going to waste in the long run, which is bad for the home.
What do you think?
Born Eedris Turayo Abdulkareem Ajenifuja to a polygamous family in Kano, Nigeria, his father was from Ilesha, Osun State, and his mother was from Ogun State. Raised in Kano, he adopted Kano State as his state of origin. He lost his father when he was 2 and 8 of his brothers.
Abdulkareem performed with hip-hop band The Remedies from 1997 until they split in 2002. He continued as a solo artist and released the album P.A.S.S. (“Pains And Stress = Success”) in 2002.
Its track “Wackawickee MC’s” criticized Tony Tetuila, Plantashun Boiz and Double X Posse. Later in the same year, he released an album titled Mr. Lecturer. Its title track thematised students in Nigerian colleges and universities receiving higher grades in exchange for money and sex.
Abdulkareem married Yetunde in 2004. In 2019, the singer took to his social media page to announce the arrival of their new baby. Together, the couple have had two girls and a boy.
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi