President Muhammadu Buhari has blasted the terrorist killing of Lawan Andimi, chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) in Michika local government area of Adamawa, saying it is cruel, inhuman and intentionally provocative.
He revealed this in a recent statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu.
According to PMB, he regrets the fact that he was killed by Boko Haram when they signaled that they would release him to 3rd parties.
His words, “I am greatly saddened by the fact that the terrorists went on to kill him even while giving signals of a willingness to set him free by releasing him to third parties. This barbarism is condemnable.
“We will ensure that these terrorists pay a heavy price for their evil actions.”
He consoled Christians all over Nigeria, the government, Anambra residents and Lawan’s family over the terrible loss of the man of God.
He added that Boko Haram would keep paying a huge price for their actions and will soon be comprehensively defeated by our determined armed forces.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)