Sure, the majority of�50 Cent’s often-hilarious Instagram videos seem to be poking fun at someone. However he recently proved that he can also use his platform for a cause he deems worthwhile.
50 Cent headed to a Best Buy in Pittsburgh to support�Trigga, the new album from�Trey Songz. In fact, he cleaned out the store of the singer’s latest release � even sending a sales associate to check if they had more available that weren’t on display on the shelves.
�@treysongz I BROUGHT THE STORE. NO CD’s left in best buy in Pittsburgh – tell the label I said reship LMAO,” he wrote
He even made the salesman a bit of a star, and it was all in the name of supporting Trigga’s work.
Trey, who appeared on the rapper’s �Smoke,” off of his recent�Animal Ambition, caught wind of the move and showed his appreciation.
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]