The government believes the level of adherence has been less than satisfactory and this is why we need security agents to step in to enforce compliance.
According to the Deputy Governor of the state, Comrade Philip Shaibu, the social distance rule is a measure to keep people alive and it is sad that several transporters still break the rules and risk their lives.
He added that cars should do everything possible to carry one passenger in front and two at the back henceforth while buses should go with one passenger in front and two on each of the back rows from now on.
His words, “The social distance rule are some of the measures to keep people alive. Some of the markets visited, the committee observed that the safe distance rule was not properly observed. Similarly, a lot of transporters still flout the social distance policy of the government.
“For emphasis, the policy is that for cars, they are to carry one passenger in front and two at the back; for buses, it remains one passenger in front and two on each of the back rows.
“Against this backdrop, security agencies are enjoined to work towards achieving full compliance.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay