Last month February, Brymo presented his pregnant baby mama to the world via his Instagram page. And now, in a new interview with Kemi Lanre-Aremu, he has explained why he’s having a child out of wedlock.
Excerpts from the interview below:
How does it feel to be an expectant father?
It feels exciting and I can’t wait to lay my eyes on the little one. The excitement is skyscraper high.
Why did you choose to have a child out of wedlock?
Because a child is a product of love not of marriage. Marriage was made for men to get assistance from women and vice-versa, but society has bastardised the concept. I would rather pay attention to loving the woman I am with than seek the approval of society about it.
Was the pregnancy planned?
I wouldn’t wait till I am over 30 to venture into fatherhood. So, yes you can say it was planned.
How long have you known your baby mama and when do you plan to marry her?
We’ve been together for at least three years. You’ll definitely know when we decide to get married.
Of all the ladies that have come your way, why did you choose to be with her?
It is the connection. You find someone and you flow with them. That’s something you don’t plan.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]