Buchi jumped on Instagram to announce this great news alongside a picture of the newborn baby and himself.
He urged his fans to join in their celebration because his wife and kid came out unscathed.
He added that he loves his wife.
His words, “Join us celebrate God For the birth of my Son.. @rukkyojieh I love u Babay.. did it again like a true Hebrew woman.. ❤️❤️❤️mother and child are great, father calling debtors to pay up🤣🤣after party DCC loading.”
Congrats to him.
Onyebuchi Ojieh, known by his stage name Buchi (born April 4, 1979) is a Nigerian comedian, composer, writer, and actor from Delta State, Nigeria.
Buchi was born in Kwale Ndokwa West, Delta State, Nigeria. He attended D.S.C Nursery and Primary School and Ovwian Secondary School in Ovwian, Warri. After secondary school, he attended Bendel State University (now known as the Ambrose Alli University), where he studied law.
Buchi began his comedy career in 2008, after he was introduced to comedian Tee-A, who invited Buchi to his show Tee-A Live N Naked. Show in Lagos. This led to meetings with other comedians, such as Ali Baba and Opa Williams, who gave Buchi a spot on his Nite of A 1000 Laughs show. Buchi has performed alongside other comedians, such as I Go Dye, I Go Save, Basketmouth, and Bovi, among others.
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Rema – Soundgasm
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Magnito – Phakama ft Mimi South & Iyanya
- L.A.X – Pepe ft Davido
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]