Staff of Africa Independent Television, AIT, have been barred from covering all activities of the President-elect, Gen. Buhari until issues bordering on ethics and standards against them have been addressed. AIT crew members were escorted out of the Defence House where the president-elect currently resides. He was about to have a meeting with the Cuban and Switzerland ambassadors when the reporters were escorted out. Speaking on the development, the spokesperson of the Buhari campaign organization, Shehu Garba said family and security concerns necessitated it.
“AIT has been asked to step aside based on security and family concerns. In addition, Buhari has decided that they will have to resolve some issues relating to issues of standard and ethics. We will be talking with them to try and resolve the matter, but for now the station has been asked to stay aside because, like I said, there are some family and security concerns.
They have been asked to step down their coverage until we resolve the matter with them on ethics and standards. You can quote me that I said that we have asked them to step aside and that we are resolving the the issues of ethics and standards with them.”he said
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office