�President Mohammadu Buhari has announced that there would be no federal government delegation for this year’s hajj in Saudi Arabia.This is in a move to cut costs.He however stated that the government shall play its traditional roles of providing consular, medical and security services to Nigerian pilgrims.Vanguard reports that, with the decision, the government is expected to save about $1 million and N30m in local expenses.
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu who stated this on Monday quoted the president as saying that the decision was not targeted at any individual or group.
He also stated that States were at liberty to sponsor their pilgrims, if they so desired.
�The states can deal with that (meaning appointment of own delegations) but this year at the Center, we will not be involved” Shehu said.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Ajaeze – Reason