The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, has been unbundled into seven independent operational units by President Muhammadu Buhari.
The Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Ibe Kachikwu, who made this disclosure in Abuja on Tuesday, noted that five of the seven operational units would focus mainly on business, in line with global best practices of national oil sectors. The new units include those for Upstream, Downstream, Gas & Power, Refineries, Ventures, Corporate Planning & Services and Finance and Accounts.
Each of the units would be headed by chief executive officers, namely
Bello Rabiu for Upstream;
Henry Ikem-Onih (downstream);
Anibor Kragha (Refineries);
Saudu Mohammed (Gas & Power),
while Babatunde Adeniran, Ventures.
The Group Executive Director in charge of Finance & Services would be Isiaka Abdulrazaq, while the Executive Head, Corporate Services will be Isa Inuwa.
All appointments, according to Kachikwu are with immediate effect.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
Mani Lapussh – Whine For Me
TareeQ – Medicine
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Reminisce ft Wizkid – Eleniyan [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- The Compozers – Over You ft Nonso Amadi [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Sabi – Style ft Oritsefemi [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Terry G – Shayo Yapa ft Prince banton