Just when rumor began to spread that Buhari is considering a third term as President, he has, via the Senior Special Assistant to the President, Mallam Garba Shehu, denied this agenda and dismissed the rumour as baseless.
According to Garba, Buhari has always insisted that he is a democrat and will not support any move to rubbish the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Reacting to Buharis stance on this, A group, Zikist-Buharist Movement, ZBM, South-East zone has hailed Buhari for rejecting the 3rd term rumors. They described the reports as “infamous banana peel being proposed by anti-democrats and unpatriotic elements, whose sole objective was to truncate our fledgeling democracy and tarnish the image of Mr President.”
A statement from the group read, “When the internet gossips hauled by faceless groups went viral in the social media, the ZBM waited anxiously with bated breath, for rejection or confirmation from the Presidency; hence we are happy when the strong rebuttal statement was released yesterday, stating inter alia that President Buhari intends to serve his full second elected term in office, ending in 2023, and then there shall be a general the election in which he will not be a candidate.
“We, of the ZBM, have always maintained that President Buhari is a convert democrat and like most converts are fanatical and cannot support any move aimed at altering the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to stretch his two-term limit”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema