Speaking after a planned reconstitution of the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC board after the completion of the forensic audit, Kokori was confused as to why the commission was placed in the hands of 3 persons manning the Interim Management Committee.
According to Frank, it is an unconventional move in a location like the Niger Delta region and it does not speak well of PMB.
He added that the president should be vigilant because he is losing fame and his rating keeps down since cabals have taken over his government.
His words, “How can you just give the whole thing to just three persons and you say until they finish audit, do you know how many years it will take to finish the audit?
“Let the current Pius led-board continues especially when you do not have anything against them and let the IMC handover quick. The audit should be done fast and not leave our monies in the hands of a few cabals eating our money.”
“Buhari should shine his eyes, because the way this government is going, it is being run by a cabal and nobody likes it in this country.
“Buhari is losing fame. He is a man that we all trusted, but if I tell you the public opinion, his rating is going down in the national poll and he should do better whether it is his second term of not because he is not coming back. He should help himself let him be on the right side of history, the way we want him to be.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema