The presidency has denied allegations by Prof. Farooq Kperogi that President Muhammadu
Buhari spent �6m during his treatment for an ear infection in the United Kingdom.
The senior special assistant to the president on media and publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu, who debunked the allegation via his Facebook page said President Muhammadu Buhari spent less than �50,000 (N20.5m).
According to Naij, the President’s spokesman said Buhari ’s government believed in accountability and curbing waste. He said;
�The disclosure on Prof. Farooq Kperogi’s wall that President Muhammadu Buhari ’s ear treatment in the United Kingdom cost a whopping �6m must have shocked many of the respected scholar’s followers.
I’m prepared to share documents with Farooq, one of the brightest ever produced from the Bayero University Kano that the whole treatment, including a follow-up visit by a specialist to Nigeria didn’t cost �50,000”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]
- Cheque & Fireboy DML – History
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]