The Head, Directorate of Research, Strategy, and Programme, Mr Johnson Kolawale revealed this at a news conference on Monday in Abuja.
According to him, plans are underway to make fraudulent expenditures by top officials in the commission and CSO has continued to spend funds against due process and against the directive of PMB.
He added that it is sad that the commission has squandered an additional 9 billion Naira in the last one month.
His words, “We call on President Muhammadu Buhari, the National Assembly, and genuine security and anti-corruption agencies to immediately freeze the accounts of the commission and apprehend everyone involved in the continuous scandalous pillaging of the agency’s treasury.”
“It gladdens the heart to note that some of the commission’s officials are already refunding part of their loot to government’s recovery coffers.”
“The Presidency also pre-emptively disowned the commission’s management over the latter’s impunity in extra-budgetary spending yet ongoing.”
“However, decisive steps must be taken urgently to end the audacious and unprecedented looting under a government that professes to be fighting corruption.”
“After all, we all bear the consequences of the despicable actions of officials in government.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- Rema – Soundgasm
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]