He revealed this recently in Makurdi while he visited Benue State governor, Samuel Ortom.
According to him, the action of the world powers is currently frustrating Nigeria’s resolve to end Boko Haram once and for all, but FG will not relent.
He added that the Federal Government is focused on fighting terrorism and insurgency to a logical conclusion.
His words, “We will never stop protecting lives and livelihoods. However, we must also understand that we are dealing with terrorists who are financed globally and we also need more support from global partners.
“For instance, Nigeria had made attempts to acquire better and more effective platforms to deal with the terrorists, but for one reason or the other we have been denied these platforms.”
“What actually happened in Borno was quite unfortunate, but we also have to look at the strategy of the terrorists.
“Terrorists use media and publicity as oxygen and so when they go on this kind of mindless killings, a dying terrorist group will suddenly spring to life.
“This does not mean the government is not doing enough.
“Terrorists everywhere have the same concept which is a group of people who are extremists and do not believe that you and I should be alive.”
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]