He recently had her say via her social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
Portable, who recently welcomed a son shared a clip of Burna Boy using his signature slangs “Akoi Grace, Akoi Mercy, Akoi Blessings, Akoi Space,” then asked him why he is using him for his personal brand.
Portable also made it clear that the “Akoi Grace” slang is his while asking to be given credit for his work.
His words, “Shey make we sing ni abi you just dey use me do promotion?”
“Na so you use my picture promote your album. Now you come dey sing Akoi Grace, Akoi Mercy, blessing dey follow me.”
“Na me get am o, na Zazu get am.”
“No ripping zone.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Burna Boy – Alone
- Patoranking – Girlie ‘O’ remix ft Tiwa Savage [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- DJ Dee Money – The Ultimate Naija Party Vol. 2 [MixTape]
- Dj Chascolee – Reggae Culture [MixTape]
- Dj Ehyo – Naija Love Party [MixTape]
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Olamide – Confession Aiye (Prod. Samklef)
- Patoranking – Happy Day [AuDio]
- Ajebutter22 & Falz – Abroad [AuDio]