Mr. Femi Adesina, the President’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, revealed this in a statement in Abuja on Wednesday, and he shared it to react to “unfounded allegations by the Christian Association of Nigeria about the payment or non-payment of ransom for the release of the Chibok and Dapchi schoolgirls.”
Speaking recently, Adesina said Lai Mohammed has already said no ransom was paid and proof must be provided to back such allegations.
He added that CAN should stop being antagonistic to every single thing FG does to take Nigeria to the next level and urged them to embrace peace as Christ taught us.
His words, ”The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, immediately disputed the report, insisting that no ransom was paid, little or huge.”
“There must be a conclusive evidence to support such a claim. Without that, the claim remains what it is – a mere conjecture.”
”The Christian body needs not be antagonistic to every attempt by the administration to move Nigeria forward, before it can champion or defend the Christian faith.”
”That is a testament to his commitment to get the girls back.
”Notwithstanding our different faiths, we are all stakeholders in the promotion of peace in our fatherland. And the Holy Bible enjoins us to seek peace, and pursue it.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Magnito – Magiwood ft Bovi
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Adekunle Gold & Davido – High
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- L.A.X – Faster
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It