He recently revealed this at a two-day public hearing organised by the Senate Committee on Solid Minerals, Mines, Steel Development and Metallurgy.
According to him, it is very unfortunate that the Central Bank of Nigeria doesn’t believe the sector because it is hindering the desired progress that will benefit Nigeria.
He added that the mines and solid mineral sector is still untapped thus far, and this will not change the landscape of our revenue.
His words, “It is unfortunate that the Central Bank of Nigeria did not believe in us.”
“If they believe in us, if they support us the way they are supporting agriculture, we will do wonders for this country.”
“This is one ministry that is untaped, that is unknown, that can change the landscape of our revenue.”
“Equally, we need to ask the Ministry of Finance to speed up the export policy on solid minerals because that is the only way to have operators into the sector.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Flavour – Levels
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Mayorkun – Back in Office
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide