The Managing Director and some top management of Skye Bank of Nigeria today resigned in anticipation of the planned dissolution of the board and management cadres by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) which has discreetly worked on removing directors of some commercial banks that have demonstrated a level of distress in the last few months.
All the non-executive directors of the bank also resigned in anticipation of a clampdown by the CBN.
The resignation of the management at Skye Bank was a pre-emptive action by the bank to avoid a total clampdown by the CBN as it plans to remove directors in banks with bad debts in the next few days, SaharaReporters reports.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Rexxie & Lil Frosh – Won Yabo
- White Money & Zoro – Na We We
- D’banj – Face Show ft Skiibii & HollyHood Bay Bay
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mavin ft Crayon, Ayra Starr, LADIPOE, Magixx & Boy Spyce – Overdose
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- Burna Boy – Last Last
- Spinall & Asake – Palazzo