‘Bodija’ is a beautifully served Hip-hop record that connotes preparedness, alertness and fearlessness. Chinko Ekun pours out his heart on the record and Reminisce goes on a chest-beating exercise and together they create a charged-up atmosphere. The former puts on the character of a star waiting to manifest while the latter raps in the tone of a sage – a man of many years of experience in the field.
Only recently, Reminisce released a Hip-hop record of similar mould, titled ‘Ajigijaga‘ and alongside this release of ‘Bodija’, the pulse of Nigerian Hip-hop can be felt. We can now hold our hopes high that the dying Hip-hop spirit would be revived.
Chinko Ekun & Reminisce are playing their part in the renaissance of Nigerian Hip-hop music and it starts with this new release.
Press Play & Feel the Vibe!
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Tekno – Waka Waka [AuDio]
- John Legend – Coming 2 America ft Burna Boy