Chris Brown has recorded a surprising victory against the mother of his daughter, Nia Guzman.
According to TMZ, the duo’s latest battle in court over the custody of Royalty saw Guzman’s demands cancelled out by the judge, and that’s not all. Guzman will be forking over $20,000 over to the singer in attorney fees.
See the request Guzman made in court, all of which she lost:
Nia wanted full custody – DENIED
She wanted Chris to have monitored visitation – DENIED
She wanted to deny Chris’ mom the right to see the kid – DENIED
She wanted Chris to submit to drug tests – DENIED
Now, the judge ruled that status quo be maintained, meaning that Brown gets to be with his daughter 12 days a month, and sadly, the $16,000 per month in child support Guzman wanted was also denied.
TMZ adds that when Guzman went to court, judge ordered Brown to pay her $20,000 so she could afford a lawyer. Now, with her saddening loss, the judge says Guzman isn’t entitled to that money.
So, it’s still $2,500 per month in child support for Nia Guzman.
We guess this will worsen the adults’ relationship. Hopefully their 2-year-old daughter won’t be hurt.
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rudeboy – Focus
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie
- Buju – Testimony