Chris Brown‘s travel plans have been deferred.
Breezy was scheduled to perform in Tokyo next week, but insiders say his entry has been denied due to his assault with a deadly weapon case, in which he’s being accused of threatening former Miss California Baylee Curran with a gun.
A Japanese consulate official has said that the country has strict policies with visitors who have a criminal background or an open case, according to TMZ.
This isn’t new for Brown, who faced similar issues traveling abroad due to his Rihanna assault case.
Brown might reapply for his Tokyo shows, but that remains to be seen. His lawyers believe the case is moving too slowly and that he’ll be found innocent in the end. They argue that he shouldn’t be penalized in the meantime.
Breezy’s been adamant about his innocence since the accusations came out.
I cannot wait till the truth comes to light about this incident and this situation
he recently said.
You know, because my character’s been defaced and who I am as a person and [my] integrity.
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rudeboy – Focus
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie
- Buju – Testimony