Chris Brown has filed a paternity lawsuit against his babymama, Nia Guzman over the child’s support fee and custody demands.
According to a report by TMZ, Brown�filed the legal docs in Houston to establish paternity, which will also give him rights to fight for the custody of the one year old Royalty.
Chris in his documents claimed Guzman was demanding $15k a month in child support as against the $2,500 a month he can only afford.
Chris also wants a judge to establish clear custody guidelines. He says Nia has been denying him the right to see his daughter, so he wants a judge to set her straight.
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]