Chris Brown has revealed that beyond making money from his music and tours, he has also invested in the fast food industry. The 26 year old singer owns 14 Burger King restaurants in the United States.
The father of one revealed this in a��25 things you don’t know about me’ tell-all with�US Weekly magazine, and also shared that he loves to dance with his daughter and to choose clothes.
To qualify as a Burger King franchisee costs between $1.2 million and�$2.2m per outlet, and a 20-year franchise agreement costs $500,000. And Chris Brown owns 14 of such franchises!
Meanwhile, the entrepreneurial singer�has extended�his head tattoo. Two days ago, he showed off just the Venus de Milo ink on the back of his head and it sparked a flurry of negative comments from fans who felt it was ‘stupid.’ Unfazed, he went further�by adding a bull to his extensive list of body art.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]