Chris Brown has revealed that beyond making money from his music and tours, he has also invested in the fast food industry. The 26 year old singer owns 14 Burger King restaurants in the United States.
The father of one revealed this in a 25 things you don’t know about me’ tell-all with US Weekly magazine, and also shared that he loves to dance with his daughter and to choose clothes.
To qualify as a Burger King franchisee costs between $1.2 million and $2.2m per outlet, and a 20-year franchise agreement costs $500,000. And Chris Brown owns 14 of such franchises!
Meanwhile, the entrepreneurial singer has extended his head tattoo. Two days ago, he showed off just the Venus de Milo ink on the back of his head and it sparked a flurry of negative comments from fans who felt it was ‘stupid’. Unfazed, he went further by adding a bull to his extensive list of body art.
“I do the fuck I want!” He captioned the image
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Soundgasm
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Magnito – Phakama ft Mimi South & Iyanya
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- L.A.X – Pepe ft Davido
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda