Chris Brown has revealed that beyond making money from his music and tours, he has also invested in the fast food industry. The 26 year old singer owns 14 Burger King restaurants in the United States.
The father of one revealed this in a��25 things you don’t know about me’ tell-all with�US Weekly magazine, and also shared that he loves to dance with his daughter and to choose clothes.
To qualify as a Burger King franchisee costs between $1.2 million and�$2.2m per outlet, and a 20-year franchise agreement costs $500,000. And Chris Brown owns 14 of such franchises!
Meanwhile, the entrepreneurial singer�has extended�his head tattoo. Two days ago, he showed off just the Venus de Milo ink on the back of his head and it sparked a flurry of negative comments from fans who felt it was ‘stupid.’ Unfazed, he went further�by adding a bull to his extensive list of body art.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]