Chris Brown has just splashed a whooping sum of One hundred thousand U.S dollars on championship rings. Normally, you have to contest in and win a sporting competition like the; The Major League Baseball, Basketball, NFL and so on before you can own one of the championship rings.
Chris Breezy however splashed $100,000 to make his crew look like the ’96 Chicago Bulls basketball team.
According to reports, Chris got the rings from Avianne and Co. in NYC after contacting Joe Avianne to order 15 rings for himself and his best friends who call themselves the OHB (Original Hood Bosses).
TMZ reports that each of the rings is made with 50 – 60 grams of 14 karat gold and about 3 carats worth of diamond. Chris’ ring has about carats of diamond in the range of 10 to 12.
See more photos below;
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rudeboy – Focus
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie
- Buju – Testimony