‘It’s all about my responsibility,’ he told Ryan Seacrest in an interview with KIIS-FM radio on Tuesday.
The singer says that he tried his best to reform himself over the years until the couple recently reconciled and that he was never sure that Rihanna would even speak to him again.
He added that he was ‘eternally grateful’ that in the end she found it within herself to forgive him, leading to their reconciliation.
‘I just tried my best to be the best man I could be over the years and just show her how remorseful and sorry I was for the incident and that time was probably the worst part of my life and being that she has and she’s a wonderful person I’m eternally grateful and thankful,’ he said
‘People are entitled to their opinions. I can’t go around blaming. It’s all about my responsibility and me growing up as a man
‘It’s still like we’re kids. I try not to be too grown and be like, “Lets have candlelight dinner every night.” I try to make sure everything is fun. It has to be fun and it has to be genuine,
Culled from Dailymail
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Qdot – Ah! [AuDio]