The US singer recently jumped on social media to flaunt her growing baby bump while posing in a pink fringed bikini.
Check the pics out,
Ciara Princess Wilson is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, and model. Born in Austin, Texas, she traveled around the world during her childhood, eventually moving to Atlanta, Georgia where she joined the girl group Hearsay. She later signed a publishing deal, and befriended producer Jazze Pha, who recorded demos that would appear on her debut album. With his help, Ciara signed a record deal with LaFace Records.
Ciara Princess Harris was born in Austin, Texas, on October 25, 1985, the only child of Jackie and Carlton Clay Harris. An army brat, she grew up in Germany, New York, Utah, California, Arizona, and Nevada. She was named after the Revlon fragrance Ciara which was introduced in 1973 and is still sold today. During her teens, Ciara and her family settled in Atlanta, Georgia.
Her first writing credit was on Blu Cantrell’s debut album, So Blu for the song “10,000 Times.” She also wrote the song “Got Me Waiting” for R&B singer Fantasia Barrino’s debut album, Free Yourself. It was when she was writing songs that she met music producer, Jazze Pha, whom she called her “music soulmate.” In 2002, the two recorded four demos, “1, 2 Step”, “Thug Style,” “Pick Up the Phone,” and “Lookin’ at You,” which all appeared on her debut album, which was released two years later. “1, 2 Step” was the second single released from it and became a hit.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]