Victor Osuagwu and Roseline have been together for 13 years and have four children together but they didn’t really officially get married, though he paid her dowry a while back, and rumours are that there might have been a court wedding.
They’ve decided to make their union official, as they will be getting married this Saturday December 8th (white and traditional wedding) in the bride’s home in Choba, Port Harcourt.
The wedding will hold at St.Paul’s Anglican Cathedral, Diobu, Port Harcourt, while the reception party would hold at UPE primary school field, Choba, Rivers State. Congrats to them.
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]