Minister of Transportation, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, has come out to say there is a tremendous improvement in the pace of work on the Lagos-Ibadan standard gauge railway line.
He disclosed this as he spoke with journalists in Lagos after an inspection of the ongoing work on the Lagos axis of the Lagos-Ibadan rail line.
According to him, the construction of stations has improved and mobilization of more staff to the sites has taken place.
He added that in 2023, the project should be wrapped up.
His words, “We agreed that we will come to site and see what they have done, so we came and I think there is remarkable progress from the day we came till today.
“Just like I asked the journalists, if we saw the number of staff we saw today on site today, we would not have complained.
“Going from here to the sea port, you will see remarkable improvement, meaning that something was wrong before their chairman came.
“I am going now to have another meeting with him and we will have a total conversation on how to move forward.”
“I would be requesting from the chairman (of CCECC) that equipment must be commemorate to the volume of work and then manpower too must also be commemorate to the work
“If they do that, we should expect that in three years time, they should deliver on the project.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Masterkraft & Phyno – Egbon
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda