CAN recently revealed that sanctioning such a bill will surely trigger anarchy, disorder, and insecurity.
According to CAN’s General Secretary, Barr. Joseph Daramola, the bill is unfriendly and anti-people plus it surely restricts fundamental rights and freedom via forced vaccination and quarantining of persons at NCDC.
He added that it would be disastrous if the bill is allowed to stand.
His words, “We have independently studied the Bill and observed that if passed for implementation; it shall trigger anarchy, disorder, and insecurity.
“It is our position that this Bill cannot and should not stand as it is! We appeal that the National Assembly discards it completely.
“Our attempt at reworking the provisions of the Bill indicates that it is irredeemable! It requires painstaking multiple stakeholders’ consultation if we must pass any meaningful law in this regard.
“From our perspective, the promulgation of appropriate regulations to strengthen the existing laws will be more meaningful than making entirely new law.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]