Dr. Tedros disclosed that women have been playing an important role in the response to COVID-19 and lots of ladies have been leading the reponse in WHO.
According to him, we are close to reaching 100,000 confirmed cases worldwide as cases have only been increasing.
He added that we can only defeat the virus if we are united.
His words, “Women are also playing a vital role in the response to COVID-19 and we’re proud to have many amazing women leading our response in WHO.
We are now on the verge of reaching 100,000 confirmed cases, as cases increase, we’re continuing to recommend that all countries make containment their highest priority.
The only way we can beat this virus is when we stand together. And that’s, that has been the message from WHO all along. And it is, and it will be.”
Dr. Maria Van Kerkhove is Technical lead, Health Emergencies Programme at the WHO also said, “You can talk to your children. You can talk to your, parents, you can talk to older people if you have neighbors that don’t live with other people. Talk to them. Find out what do they need to know? What are their fears, as the DG has said, many times, facts, not fears? Let’s address these fears and turn this fear into some positive action.”
The coronavirus has been confirmed in 8 countries in Africa. Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt, Senegal, Nigeria, South Africa, Cameroon, and Togo have confirmed the virus within their territories.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]