Tinubu revealed that the government must keep doing everything possible to prevent and control the widespread of the virus.
According to him, Nigeria is currently in a sober period because it is a virus that we cannot see but one that will affect the nation in ways we do not expect.
He added that every Nigerian is vulnerable by the reckless act of his or her neighbor right now, which is why we all must be extra careful during this period.
His words, “We have entered a sobering period. We face a challenge we cannot see but one that can find us all too easily.
As individuals, this puts every one of us at a startling disadvantage. Each is rendered vulnerable by the reckless act of his neighbour.”
“Normal practices will not suffice. We all must do better lest we all fail and suffer the grave consequences of collective failure.
We pray that this terrible cloud will pass from us.
However, we must prepare for the possibility that it may linger to rain hard upon us. The natural instinct will be to reduce spending. Such reductions may be prudent for individuals and households.”
“Government should announce a tax credit or partial tax reduction for companies. VAT should be suspended for the next 2-4 months. This will help lower import costs and protect against shortages.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema