He recently revealed this to the press via a statement and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, he can only urge the House of Representatives to insist on the enforcement of regulations by relevant authorities in the real estate sector because that will go a long way on fixing the problem.
He added that moves like this will also help to check false practices and money laundering by operators in the sector.
His words, “Real estate is the highest avenue through which corrupt Nigerians launder proceeds of crime. When I heard of your committee, I thought this was an opportunity to work with the representatives of the people, to discuss how we can deal with this issue.”
What do you think?
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- King Six – These Days
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Saskay – 5quad
- Basketmouth & Buju – Your Body
- Pere – Hope ft Damonica
- White Money – Your Life