The ICPC boss recently revealed this in Ibadan, while speaking at a training workshop organized for management and staff of the Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency (OYACA), held at the Premier Hotel, Ibadan.
According to him, corruption is an existential threat to unity and it destroys ethical and moral values, while compromising security, justice and the rule of law.
He added that the act also deprives citizens of an economic, social and constitutional right, and it can no longer be condoned in Nigeria.
His words, “People that will come to you are very influential, be courageous, determined and don’t disappoint the agency.”
“Corruption is the greatest obstacle to development and an existential threat to unity. It destroys ethical and moral values, compromises security, justice ad rule of law, deprives citizens of an economic, social and constitutional right.”
“Leadership competence and corruption are impactful to development in mutually reinforcing ways.”
“Leadership vacuum in Nigeria is caused by the corrupt and violent atmosphere for leadership emergence.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]