Singer Waje shared a throwback photo of herself at her 7th birthday party many years ago with a little life story and challenges.
What she wrote below..
This seven year old, too happy celebrating and loving her family, loving being provided for, singing in church and learning to be at peace, concentrating on what was important at that age (video games, playing dress up and fighting brothers), didn’t know a time will come when her faith will tested, or when she will need someone to say “I’m here”. But I learn everyday, I learn to be a better me and keep this smile that’s so beautiful, on in my 30s and learning to be a woman who sees the glory in disappointments and beauty in success and understanding why new wine cannot be put in an old wine skin.
My life is such an interesting ride it’s amazes me how God has kept me from drowning. This is just the beginning and I know that you can’t go thru these things if u are not destined for greatness. To my fellow Great Sisters, enjoy all of it cos it’s so much fun being you!!
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Danny Boy – Come Over [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Timaya – Okaka
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Yemi Alade – I Choose You ft Dadju [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- Timaya – Something Must To Kill A Man
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]