The ‘Amin’ crooner in a recent interview made the appeal to Nigerians and insisted that he is not a fraudster and that he’s only all about the music.
‘Everybody knows that I’m just all about my music. I’m a musician I don’t do flight bookings, I’m innocent of the allegation. Everyone should please pray for me to come out of this successfully,’ he said.
Dammy Krane added, ‘I’ve a hearing soon, but my lawyer tells me I don’t have to be there, like I said God is in control.
‘Everybody should just keep praying and supporting me. I did a song I recorded a day after I actually got out of jail, I was talking about all these things, especially the prayers my fans said for me.
‘I actually appreciate everybody and I put it in a song and I’m going to be dropping it soon.’
According to the Miami-Dade County Criminal Justice Online System on the Felony case against Nigerian singer,
Dammy Krane indicates that his arraignment hearing take place on Thursday, August 17, 2017.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Harmonize – Your Body ft Burna Boy [AuDio]