The ‘Amin’ crooner in a recent interview made the appeal to Nigerians and insisted that he is not a fraudster and that he’s only all about the music.
‘Everybody knows that I’m just all about my music. I’m a musician I don’t do flight bookings, I’m innocent of the allegation. Everyone should please pray for me to come out of this successfully,’ he said.
Dammy Krane added, ‘I’ve a hearing soon, but my lawyer tells me I don’t have to be there, like I said God is in control.
‘Everybody should just keep praying and supporting me. I did a song I recorded a day after I actually got out of jail, I was talking about all these things, especially the prayers my fans said for me.
‘I actually appreciate everybody and I put it in a song and I’m going to be dropping it soon.’
According to the Miami-Dade County Criminal Justice Online System on the Felony case against Nigerian singer,
Dammy Krane indicates that his arraignment hearing take place on Thursday, August 17, 2017.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Mayorkun – Back in Office
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Chike & Ada Ehi – Watching All Over Me
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)