Nigerian singer, Dammy Krane, has been released from a US jail after meeting his bail conditions, set at $7,500.
The singer, who was earlier arrested for credit card fraud, pleaded not guilty to the charges and demanded a trial by jury and also chose the option of a waiver pre-trial conference.
According to an update from the Miami-Dade County Criminal Justice Online System, Dammy Krane’s court hearing has been fixed June 23, 2017.
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Tekno – Enjoy [AuDio]
- Yemi Alade – Deceive ft Rudeboy [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – My Bebe [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- WurlD – Bossy ft Kida Kudz & Cuppy [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Timaya – Don Dada [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2