Miami-Dade Police have revealed that they found seven false credit cards in Dammy Krane‘s wallet when he was arrested.
You recall, Dammy was recently arrested at Opa-locka Executive Airport after he used a bogus card to book a private jet flight to Washington, D.C.
During a search on him by police authorities, according to New Miami Times, seven fake credit cards were found in his wallet.
Now the singer – whose real name is Oyindamola Emmanuel Johnson-Hunga – faces nine felony charges in Miami-Dade criminal court for credit card forgery and grand theft.
New Miami Times adds that the arrest which made huge news in Nigeria, Africa has so far gone unnoticed in the United States.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Danny Boy – Come Over [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Timaya – Okaka
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Yemi Alade – I Choose You ft Dadju [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- Timaya – Something Must To Kill A Man
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]