He recently revealed this via his social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, Aliko Dangote’s drop in the ranking is because of the bad economic policies of the Buhari administration, making GEJ’s tenure better.
He added that a lot of people who said anything but Jonathan have not only lost their money, some have also lost their lives to killer herdsmen, bandits and insecurity.
His words, ”Under Jonathan in 2013, @Forbes ranked Dangote the 25th richest person on Earth. Please research it. Under Buhari in 2021, Forbes ranks him 117th richest. Dangote has lost 40% of his 2013 net worth. Leadership matters. You can’t place a crown on a clown and expect a king!”
“Many of those who said ‘anything but Jonathan’ have not only lost their money, some have even lost their lives to killer herdsmen, bandits and insecurity.”
“Meanwhile, take a look at Dr. Goodluck Jonathan. He looks younger today than he was when he was President.”
“Be careful. Sometimes, you think you are spiting your enemy by your actions. It is not always the case. It maybe that you are blessing him in disguise and stressing yourself in reality.”
Do you agree?
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- L.A.X – Faster
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape