Intellectual theft issue is recently becoming rampant in the entertainment industry.`According to reports making rounds, D’banj has been allegedly accused of stealing the beat to his new single ‘Emergenncy’ from the original owner, P-loops who happens to be a producer.
The story allegedly began, when the young producer produced the beat for Olu maintain, after he listened to the beat, Olu took it to D’banj who loved it and voiced a new song on it.
According to reports, D’banj never got back to the young producer or credited him for his work not until he heard the song and was amazed of such injustice done to him.
It was further reported that the original beat had the producer’s trademark and the it was removed. P-loops was said to have made attempts to talked to them about it and have a brief meeting about it, but till now, there has been no yielded result at efforts to contact D’banj and his team.
D’banj or Olu maintain is yet react to this report neither have they given their own side of the story.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Ajaeze – Reason
- BOJ – Emotions
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Blaqbonez – Bling ft Amaarae & Buju
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]