Their report below:
This period seems not favourable to the career and personality of music star, Dapo Oyebanjo, popularly known as D’Banj. In recent weeks, the entertainer has been bugged by various allegations of debts and decline in his creative talent.
The latest of this negative gist is about his accumulated unpaid rent in his Lagos, Nigeria, home. A source close to D’Banj squealed to P.M.NEWS Entertainment Cafe that the singer has been having a running battle with his landlord over unpaid rent on his apartment which had even expired some months back.
The source said the landlord has even threatened to throw him out of the apartment if at the end of this year the embattled singer failed to meet up with his financial obligations.
The singer had recently took to his Twitter handle to denounce reports that he was broke and has incurred a huge debt.
When P.M.NEWS Entertainment Cafe ran into the artiste at an event held at The Blowfish Hotel on Victoria Island early this week, he avoided making comments on the issue, even after much persuasion.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Rexxie & Lil Frosh – Won Yabo
- White Money & Zoro – Na We We
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- D’banj – Face Show ft Skiibii & HollyHood Bay Bay
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mavin ft Crayon, Ayra Starr, LADIPOE, Magixx & Boy Spyce – Overdose
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- Burna Boy – Last Last
- Spinall & Asake – Palazzo