He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the apex bank would not move the January 31, 2023 deadline for all old notes to be deposited to commercial banks, so citizens should know that the date will remain the same.
Godwin added that the CBN would issue the redesigned N200, N500, and N1,000 notes from December 15, 2022, but unveiling will happen on November 23, 2022 (tomorrow).
His words, “100 days is enough for any person from any part of Nigeria to deposit his money in the bank and get his money when the new notes are released.”
“For information, indeed, we are no longer waiting till December 15th to unveil and begin to release the new notes.”
“By the special grace of God, tomorrow, which is the 23rd of November 2022, the President has graciously accepted to unveil the new currencies and the new currencies will be unveiled tomorrow at the Federal Executive Chamber by 10am.”
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Joy / No Woman No Cry (Bob Marley Cover)
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)
- Tekno – Alleluya [AuDio + Viral ViDeo]
- Sauti SoL – Isabella [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Shuun Bebe – Who U Help [AuDio]
- Pasuma – Oloun O Je ft Qdot [AuDio]
- WizKid – Come Closer ft Drake [AuDio]
- Flavour – Golibe (Acoustic Version) [AuDio]
- Awilo Longomba – Bundelele [AuDio]