He revealed this in a recent statement released today, October 5, 2020.
According to him, he will not pursue legal action because he wants to avoid further political tension in the state.
He, however, condemned the election, alleging numerous voting malpractices during the polls.
His words, “There were several episodes of violence, voter intimidation and falsification of results.”
These are all lawful and integral parts of the electoral process in any democracy, which we must all respect and acknowledge as genuine democrats.
“The outcome of these pending cases have direct effect on the election.”
What do you think?
Osagie Ize-Iyamu (June 21, 1962) is a Nigerian Pastor, Politician, former Chief of Staff and Secretary to the Edo state government. He was the gubernatorial candidate of the Edo state People’s Democratic Party for the 2016 Edo state gubernatorial election.
He is currently a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC). He was the National Vice-Chairman, South-South Zone, of the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN). He is the current APC gubernatorial candidate for the just concluded Edo gubernatorial election in Edo State. He lost to the incumbent governor, Obaseki.
Osagie Ize-Iyamu was born in Benin City to Chief Robert Osayande Ize-Iyamu and Mrs. Magdalene Naghado Ize- Iyamu (née Obasohan). His father was a revered high chief of the Oba of Benin, ranking second in command until his demise as the Esogban of Benin. His mother was a trained teacher who later transitioned into trader.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay