Executive Director, Kaduna State Rehabilitation Board, Alhaji Aliyu Yakassai has come out to say that those living with disabilities feel the most terrible effects of corruption due to their peculiarities.
Aliyu revealed this at a symposium in Kaduna organized to celebrate the International Day of People with Disabilities.
According to him, corruption has bad effects on all Nigerians, but disabled Nigerians feel it the most.
He added that these special citizens should try to speak out when they are discriminated against or stigmatized.
His words, “The act is already on ground to protect you and we in the rehabilitation board are ever ready to render our support.”
Mrs. Peace Ezekiel, the CCD focal officer, also said the symposium was meant to create awareness for the disabled members of the country and to talk about how corruption eats deep in their lives.
She is sure the center will keep advocating for the rights of people with disabilities.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)