He recently revealed this on Twitter, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, Muslims should also learned to be guided by the spirit of sacrifice, discipline, and perseverance during the period because it will help them grow spiritually.
He added that through self-control and perseverance, we are moved to beneficial introspection, self-discovery and self-development.
His words, “During this month, adult Muslims are enjoined to abstain from food and drinks and other worldly things from dawn to sunset.”
“This spirit of sacrifice, discipline, and perseverance symbolised by denying the body of food and drinks must engender the spirit of humility, mercy and kindness in us individually and as a true community of faith.”
“Through this self-control and perseverance, we are moved to beneficial introspection, self-discovery and self-development.”
“I urge our Muslim brothers and sisters to be guided by this spirit in their interactions with fellow Muslims, but equally important also in their relations with their neighbours and Nigerians of other faiths as well.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]